Saturday, April 10, 2010

i just wanna freewheel

Today, it was like being a different person to yesterday. No cravings, no worries, no concerns. I was on dessert duty for a family event and I made tiramisu, hazelnut cheesecake, melon and berry salad and banoffee. I also put together a grape and cheese platter, and the husband unit made Malteaser cake. (I offered to do this a long time ago by the way...it wasn't some self-destructive task or an immense test of will or anything.)

The family event was pleasant; fun even. I am sunburnt and relaxed. I ate too much, but that happens at family events.

Breakfast: Several licks of spoons, a tester's mouthful of Tiramisu and a bite of Malteaser cake.
Brunch (12pm): 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 1 sesame bagel, 1 slice honeydew melon.
Dinner (3.30pm): This was a buffet extravaganza. I ate lasagna, ham, a bread roll, cheese, water biscuits, grapes and salad. For dessert I had a small slice of Malteaser cake (1/12th) and some of the cheesecake (accidentally without the biscuit base). I had one glass of Pinot Grigio.

The fridge is stuffed with leftovers. It's now 8.30pm and we're not sure if we want to eat any more.

I want to get a lot more fruit and vegetables into me this week. It's been a bit of a carb-fest lately. And man. I need to poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment