Friday, April 2, 2010

hey baby!

Today has been a funny one. The excess of food yesterday has definitely restimulated my appetite. :(

Breakfast: Chocolate banana oats with 1tsp of peanut butter.
Snack: 20g popcorn
Lunch: MEGAFAIL. I made chicken and vegetable soup and it was horrendous. I had about three mouthfuls before chucking the lot in the bin. I had a slice of cheese and a handful of grapes instead. I was too tired to cook anything else.

I walked for about 40 minutes today, and had an hour of Gymboree with my God-daughter. Man do they work those kids hard! I was sweating and exhausted at the end of it. The leader, Helen: she seriously has my respect. 60 minutes of non-stop running, singing, game-playing and endless enthusiasm with toddlers...and she does that all day long. Whoo. I was STARVING afterwards.

Dinner will be apparently chicken, but I'm not cooking so we'll see how it goes.

Emotionally I felt a bit wobbly today: I enjoyed every minute with the little one, but it can be a little lonely, and tiring. Kudos to her wonderful mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment