Monday, April 12, 2010

thank you fibre cubes

Bowel feeling better. Not perfect, but definitely a little better. Hurray! I think the best word to describe how I was feeling yesterday is "poisoned". Today I feel bright, although tired.

Breakfast: Banana oats with 1tsp crunchy peanut butter.
Lunch: Steak, with onions and mushrooms, green salad, and half of a roasted potato and some squash.
Dinner: I'll be out, so I'm planning on soup.

Right, I'm off to go sit in a stylish cafe with my notebook and pen, looking all pensive and romantic, as passers-by ponder the contents of my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. like your blog...and thank you for signing on to mine..you are my 200 th follower. My whole journey has been about stopping the urge to eat my emotions. Had a whole post about it once...passing fast food joints and then talking myself into going home by promising myself all the food I could eat but I had to cook it.
    I got home and took a walk.
    That was my big turning point in my weight loss journey.
    You will know it when you have it beat.
    Then it's just a matter of time till you win.
    oh, and I started out at 262.4 lbs as well.
    keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, so encouraging. I linked to your story about the doll here a while back...it really resonated with me. Several of my friends told me in person how both illuminating and creepy a tale it is! You're a real inspiration, so thanks.

    ReplyDelete