Saturday, April 24, 2010

honesty...

Last night at the party, across about 5 hours, I ate lots of melon, raspberries and watermelon, 3 grape and cheese sticks, 3 nachos with M's delicious dip, 7 Pringles, 2 jelly sweets, 1 chocolate-dipped strawberry, a slice of carrot cake, a handful of crisps and a few peanuts. I drank water and Diet 7up.

Written down it does seem rather a lot (oops). However, it was a million miles from a binge, and it's better to acknowledge the quantity than to deny it. I did avoid excess with any particular food, and also steered clear of the cupcakes and other quickly-eaten calorie-laden treats. I really enjoyed myself and danced also for at least three hours.

Food today:

Brunch: 1 egg, two sausages and a bagel.
Snack: Handful grapes.
Dinner: Variable! We're going out somewhere for date-night.

The sun has disappeared, along with my good mood. A trip to the cinema is in order. S'long folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment