Thursday, May 6, 2010

light at the end of the tunnel

Not a fantastic day for food, but it was what it was.

I had breakfast and lunch out, both with friends, and dinner at home with the Husband Unit. We were planning to eat leftover chicken with salad and some oven chips (fries), but when it came to it, I just didn't fancy it. Instead I fried an egg and ate it with my oven chips and a small sesame bun. Carbtastic! To compensate for the lack of vegetables with dinner, I ate fruit for dessert. Just when I thought I was done eating for the day, a delightful young girl from around the corner popped in with cookies! I genuinely didn't want to eat one (genuinely!) but I know it meant a lot to her, so I did. :)

Breakfast: Cinnamon and raisin bagel, buttered, with a sliced banana. 1 cappuccino.
Lunch: Roast chicken breast, green salad, 1 tablespoon potato salad, 1 tablespoon light coleslaw.
Snacks: 2 mandarins.
Dinner: 1 egg, small portion oven chips, 1 sesame bun. Strawberries and watermelon.
Snack: Half a chocolate chip cookie, tea.

Not the most nourishing day ever!

I just received a phone-call about the possibility of a job. Feeling hopeful!

Didn't make it to the gym: sore throat (hope it doesn't last). Did go for two walks though. I'M AMAZING.


No comments:

Post a Comment