Saturday, May 15, 2010

hungry day

Yar, I could eat everything. It's almost certainly hormonal. Also feeling a bit blue. I didn't make any plans and am procrastinating on several things I need to do, thus leaving me feeling limbo-ish.

Breakfast: Half of an onion and poppyseed bagel with 1 slice light cheddar. 1 chocolate Apro soya dessert pot. These are delicious and low-cal too, but maybe too sugary for the morning. I might keep them for a late evening snack in future.
Lunch: 2 home-made pancakes (see below), with 1 slice grilled bacon and 1.5 eggs, scrambled. I also had a slice of watermelon and a square of dark chocolate.
Snack: 5 pecans and a plum.
Planned dinner: Home-made falafel with wholewheat pitta, salad, tzatziki and hoummus.

It's not even 4pm and my tummy is rumbling for dinner. Bah! Better go distract myself for a couple of hours. S'long waifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment