Friday, May 14, 2010

all is noise and fury signifying nothing!

I went to see Macbeth tonight. Spectacular. It is late so I will keep this brief. I was out all day from 9.30am onwards so I ate lunch and dinner out, and they were both a treat.

Breakfast: Half of an onion and poppyseed bagel, with a slice of cheese and a rhubarb yoghurt.
Snack: 2 mandarins and a soy latte.
Lunch: Sloppy joe! I had never had one of these before. If you haven't had one, it's minced beef cooked in spices in a tomato-based sauce, and served over bread with a variety of toppings. Mine was a very spicy mixture, piled onto delicious tomato bread, served with mayo and sliced tomatoes. It was delicious and very filling.
Dinner: Steak, with potato wedges and salad. Dessert was an almond Magnum. 1 beer.
At pub post-theatre: 1 more beer.

Great day. I walked for hours so I'm sending these aching bones to bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment