Sunday, March 21, 2010

pizza deficiency

Today there was a lot less internal tantrumming, but the low-level whine persisted for a couple of hours following lunch. It eased off when I visited my friend in the hospital because he was in such physical agony that the bitch got drowned out for an hour or two. Breakfast was 200g of pleading prayer with a seeded wholewheat bagel with ham and cheese, and tea (of course); lunch was (not my choice) two slices of pepperoni pizza and (obviously I could have avoided the following- ) a spoonful of ice-cream (at least it was a teaspoon and not some kind of canoe-paddle); dinner (again, not within my control) was spinach lasagna with salad and a slice of tomato bread. No snacks. It'll be a relief to prepare my own meals again tomorrow.

Two slices of pizza was completely and utterly not enough food for lunch by the way. It's now almost bedtime and I'm feeling a little peckish. I guess I'll go fill up on a delicious glass of water, mmm! I'm excited just thinking about it! Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment