Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just back from group therapy. Again, I am tired and a little raw. I managed to contribute tonight, instead of just blubbering (although some blubbering may or may not have taken place). Again it is too soon for me to reflect on it, but it was generally helpful (although tonight's therapist was dramatically different than last week's, and I definitely did not feel the same kind of connection or even safety with her as I did with Marie).

Food today:

Breakfast: Banana chocolate oats (by "chocolate" I mean that I added a teaspoon of cocoa powder to my oats, milk and mashed banana - delicious).
Lunch: Chicken caesar bagel with rocket and red peppers (I seem to be eating rather a lot of these lately).
Dinner: Turkey meatballs in rich tomato sauce, with 40g spaghetti.
Snacks: None.
Emotions: Quite good, although ironically, because group therapy makes a lot of emotions rise to the surface, I'd be tempted to comfort-eat right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment