Sunday, March 28, 2010

borborygm!

Breakfast: Bagel with ham and cheese on one half, and blackcurrant jam on the other. Tea.
Lunch: 6 chicken tenders, a few onion rings and half a portion of chips. 1 glass of Coke.
Dinner: Organic prawn stir-fry with bok choy, sugar snap peas, onion, babycorn, chilli, ginger and 1 tablespoon of basmati rice (really delicious).

Today was absolutely emotionally stable. No food concerns whatsoever. However you'll notice a fast food lunch up there; maybe that was why?? Don't panic: lunch was a "planned indulgence," not a binge or impulse eat. We took our friends' kids out for the day and went to Eddie Rockets for lunch followed by the cinema. This was a lot of fun: they are two fantastic girls. The cinema is a real trigger for me usually - I find it difficult to enjoy the experience without a bag of pic'n'mix or a box of popcorn on my lap. However today I didn't really think about it and had no cravings. Another little victory, whoo!

We weren't hungry this evening but decided to eat anyway, as we'd had no vegetables at all, and also because we didn't want to end up insatiably hungry all day tomorrow. It was the right decision as I am actually a little peckish at the moment and if I hadn't had dinner I could well be stuffing my face with mounds of toast and butter right now.

I have nothing exciting or humorous whatsoever to say today. I guess that's what contentment does to ya! G'nite thinsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment